What Does Prayer Look Like? . . .
Find out in The Prayer Map for Girls.
This unique prayer journal is a fun and creative way for the girls in your life to understand the importance and experience the power of prayer. Each page features a fun 2-color design that guides girls to write out specific thoughts, ideas, and lists. . .which then creates a specific "map" for them to follow as they talk to God. Each map includes a spot to record the date, so girls can look back on their prayers and see how God has worked in their lives. The Prayer Map for Girls will not only encourage them to spend time talking with God about the things that matter most. . .it will also help them build a healthy spiritual habit of continual prayer that will carry over into adulthood. Girls Ages 8-to-12.
This creative journal, perfect for girls ages 8 and up, features:
- A user-friendly spiral binding--lays flat!
- Delightfully designed two-color interior
- Space to record the date on each Prayer Map
- Prompted sections guide the creation of each Prayer Map--from start to finish
- Carefully selected scripture on every spread
Take a Look Inside
Get It At Your Favorite Bookstore
Recommended Online Retailers...
- Compiled by Barbour Staff
- BISAC Category:
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Religious/Christian/Devotional & Prayer
- Page Count:
- Paperback - Spiral Binding / 5 x 8