For anyone who who wants to better understand the Bible
Interesting to read and easy to consult, The Complete Guide to the Bible is a reliable, jargon-free handbook for average people who want to better understand the entire Bible. Captivating writing along with beautifully designed and illustrated pages entice readers into the book and keep them lingering throughout its 512 pages.
- Detailed explanations of all 66 Bible books—plus th Apocrypha
- Intriguing sidebars on unique, confusing, or bizarre aspects od scripture
- Beautiful design, with nearly 300 photos, illustrations, and maps
- Helpful cross-references and indexes
Whether you're casually leafing through pages or systematically pursuing a study of the entire Bible, you'll find The Complete Guide to the Bible lively, informative and uplifting.
This latest project from Steve Miller, author of the best-selling Who's Who and Where's Where in the Bible, provides both the big-picture view of the whole Bible and its individual books, as well as fascinating detail on particular passages and topics.
Get It At Your Favorite Bookstore
More eBook Retailers...
- Stephen M. Miller
- BISAC Category:
- RELIGION / Biblical Reference/Handbooks
- Page Count:
- Paperback / 7 x 9.5