You intend to do it, but before you know it, another week has passed and you haven’t picked up God’s Word. This book provides simple tools for you to open the Bible at the end of the day to dig into God's Word—even if you only have five minutes!
- Minutes 1–2: Read a few verses pulled from a lengthier passage. If time allows, read the full passage listed for you in each Bible study.
- Minute 3: Understand. Ponder thoughtful questions designed to help you apply the verses from the Bible to your own life.
- Minute 4: Apply. Read a brief devotional based on the scripture you read. Think about what you are learning and how you can apply the scriptural truths to your own life.
- Minute 5: Pray. A prayer starter will help you to begin a time of conversation with God.
Get It At Your Favorite Bookstore
Recommended Online Retailers...
- JoAnne Simmons
- BISAC Category:
- RELIGION / Biblical Studies/General
- Page Count:
- Paperback / 4.1875 x 6.75