Whatever rough waters you're navigating on the sea of life, this book provides simple tools for you to open the Bible regularly and dig into God's Word—even if you only have five minutes!
- Minutes 1–2: Read a few verses pulled from a lengthier passage. If time allows, read the full passage listed for you in each Bible study.
- Minute 3: Understand. Ponder thoughtful questions designed to help you apply the verses from the Bible to your own life. Consider these throughout your day as well.
- Minute 4: Apply. Read a brief devotion based on the scripture you read. Think about what you are learning and how you can apply the scriptural truths to your own life.
- Minute 5: Pray. A prayer starter will help you to begin a time of conversation with God.
Get It At Your Favorite Bookstore
Online Print and eBook Retailers...
- Ellyn Sanna
- BISAC Category:
- RELIGION / Biblical Studies/General
- Page Count:
- Paperback / 4.1875 x 6.75