A Start-to-Finish Map to Guide You through God’s Word.
This unique "daily Bible reading plan" journal is an engaging and creative way for you to grow your faith as you spend time in God's Word. Each page features an attractive 2-color design that guides you to read a portion of scripture and then write out prayers and important takeaways from your daily Bible reading. . .which then creates a specific "map" for you to follow as you read through God's Word in 365 days. Each map includes a spot to record the date, so you can look back and track your progress as you work your way through the scriptures. The Read through the Bible in a Year Map will not only encourage you to dig deep into God's Word. . .it will also help you to make daily scripture reading a habit—for life!
This unique journal, perfect for personal quiet time or small groups, features:
- A user-friendly spiral binding--lays flat!
- Delightfully designed two-color interior
- Space to record the date on each Read through the Bible in a Year Map
- A complete guide to reading the Bible in one year
- Carefully selected scripture on every spread
Get It At Your Favorite Bookstore
Recommended Online Retailers...
- Compiled by Barbour Staff
- BISAC Category:
- RELIGION / Christian Life/Inspirational
- Page Count:
- Paperback - Spiral Binding / 5 x 8
- Faith Maps