What Does Prayer Look Like? . . .
Find out in The Prayer Map for Brave Boys.
Brave boys are boys who pray. And this unique prayer journal is a fun and creative way for the brave boys in your life to understand the importance and experience the power of prayer. Each spread guides boys to write out thoughts, ideas, and lists. . .which then creates a specific "map" for them to follow as they talk to God. Each map includes a spot to record the date, so boys can look back on their prayers and see how God has worked in their lives, giving them even more courage as they grow in their faith! The Prayer Map for Brave Boys will not only encourage them to spend time talking with God about the things that matter most. . .it will also help them build a healthy spiritual habit of continual prayer that will carry over into adulthood. Boys ages 8 and up.
This creative journal, perfect for Brave Boys ages 8 and up, features:
- A user-friendly spiral binding--lays flat!
- Delightfully designed two-color interior
- Space to record the date on each Prayer Map
- Prompted sections guide the creation of each Prayer Map--from start to finish
- Carefully selected scripture on every spread
- Part of the popular Brave Boys series!
Get It At Your Favorite Bookstore
Online Print and eBook Retailers...
- Compiled by Barbour Staff
- BISAC Category:
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Religious/Christian/Inspirational
- Page Count:
- Paperback - Spiral Binding / 5 x 8
- Brave Boys