• Highlighted passages mark every prophecy in the Bible.
• 70 articles help readers understand prophetic passages, from end-times prophecy to historical and messianic prophecy.
• 200 pull-out study notes help modern readers better understand what the original audience heard.
• 100 devotional takeaways/life application point readers toward the majesty of God and the hope found in Jesus Christ.
• Time lines help put prophets, prophecies, and their fulfillments in historical context.
• Topical cross-references allow readers to quickly find what the Bible has to say on a particular prophetic subject.
• Maps help identify the cities and nations that are the objects of specific prophecies.
• Prophecy glossary
Get It At Your Favorite Bookstore
Online Print and eBook Retailers...
- Christopher D. Hudson
- BISAC Category:
- BIBLES / King James Version/Study
- Page Count:
- Bonded Leather / 5.375 x 8.5
- King James Bible