This convenient compact Bible is full of the study features you love in Barbour's original KJV Study Bible: nearly 6,500 study notes, individual book introductions, words of Christ in red, a dictionary/concordance, and full-color maps. Plus, the new-and-improved KJV Cross Reference Study Bible includes many more study helps, including
- Center-Column Cross References: More than 25,000 entries point you to related passages throughout scripture.
- Character Profiles: Fascinating information illuminates 33 of the most important scriptural people spanning the breadth of God’s Word.
- Bible Background Articles: 28 full-page articles answer questions like “Who were the Hittites?” and “What happened between the Old and New Testaments?”
- Questions and Answers: 58 unique questions appear alongside interesting or confusing passages in scripture, giving context and answers that help you grasp a fuller understanding of the Bible.
- Charts and Lists: 20 visual aids provide understanding in a new way.
- Messianic Prophecies: Dozens of promises of the coming Messiah and the fulfillment of these promises are clearly marked as a helpful study feature.
- Parallel Passages: Passages that appear more than once in the scriptures are highlighted as a great new study tool.
Get It At Your Favorite Bookstore
Recommended Online Retailers...
- Compiled by Barbour Staff, Christopher D. Hudson
- BISAC Category:
- BIBLES / King James Version/Study
- Page Count:
- DiCarta - Flexible / 5 x 7